50/50 Raffle Winners and Rules
ORLANDO SHAKESPEARE THEATER 50/50 DRAWING
The 50/50 Drawing of Chance raises funds for Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Partnership with UCF (OST) to impact the local community and provides patrons the opportunity to win cash. 50% of all proceeds raised at each performance are awarded to one lucky patron. 50/50 tickets are available for a suggested donation of $5. Tickets are available beginning one hour prior to an OST performance through the beginning of the performance.
The winning ticket will be randomly drawn during the first act. All individuals are eligible to participate in the 50/50 Drawing. All participants can view the winning drawing ticket numbers on the wall near the Gift Shop and at orlandoshakes.org/5050 the following day. Winners may redeem their prize the night of the drawing by presenting the winning ticket to the House Manager, or within 48 hours of the performance by contacting the Box Office.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Participants must be 18 years or older to purchase a 50/50 Drawing ticket.
- Unauthorized persons copying, selling or altering tickets are subject to prosecution.
- A 50/50 Drawing ticket will be void and no prize will be awarded if there is proof that the ticket was stolen, unissued, ineligible, altered, counterfeit in whole or in part, defective, printed in duplicate or printed/production in error.
- 50% of all proceeds raised each night are awarded to one person. All participants can view the winning ticket number online at orlandoshakes.org/5050 the following day. Ticket may be redeemed with the House Manager the night of the drawing or within 48 hours of the performance by contacting the Box Office. Prizes not claimed within the time period will be considered a donation to OST.
- The prize will be paid to the winner by cash the night of the performance. Applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The designated 50/50 Drawing ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. OST is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error by its agents.
- Employees and immediate relatives of OST are not eligible to participate.
- All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the 50/50 Drawing are subject to state law and the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by the Orlando Shakespeare Theater at 812 E. Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803 and the lawful changes thereof. Registration and financial information for OST may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling 800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State.
- By obligation of Florida State law, no purchase or contribution is necessary to enter the drawing. Tickets are available for a suggested donation of $5. Patrons can receive a raffle ticket by mail by sending a raffle ticket request letter to: OST, Attn: 50/50, 812 E. Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803. Each request will receive one raffle ticket to the next performance. Participants need to be present to win. For more information call 407-447-1700.
2014-15 DRAWING DATES & WINNERS
Date | Winning Ticket #
March 14th – 9072301