Where should I park??
Hey there, readers! The holidays are almost upon us which means a bustling Loch Haven Park, especially during Orlando Museum of Art’s Festival of Trees (11/14 – 11/23). During this busy time you many find yourself asking the question “Where should I park??”, so here’s a quick list of options to save you time and stress:
- Orlando Shakes/Orlando Museum of Art parking lot – Space permitting, Theater patrons may still park in the lot between Orlando Shakes and OMA for free. *Note: Parking attendants will be charging Festival of Trees patrons $5 to park in this lot between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., and on certain evenings for special events. Please identify yourself as an Orlando Shakespeare Theater patron, and the fee will be waived.
- Mills Ave. curbside parking – There are a limited number of spaces in front of Loch Haven Park on N. Mills Ave. and across the street along the lakeside.
- Additional approved weekend parking:
- Magruder Eye Institute – surface lot (1911 N. Mills Ave.)
- Florida Urology Associates/Orlando Cancer Institute – surface lot (1812 N. Mills Ave.)
- Florida Hospital McRae Parking Garage (entrance located on McRae Ave. between Princeton St. and Rollins St.)
- McCree General Contractors and Architects – surface lot (500 E. Princeton St.)
- Additional approved daily parking:
- Sunrail at Florida Hospital Orlando – parking garage (500 E. Rollins St.)
OMA will provide a shuttle service throughout the Festival of Trees, which will run on Saturdays (11 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Sundays (12 p.m. to 5 p.m.) to the additional offsite parking locations. Orlando Shakes patrons may take advantage of this service at no cost. For more details, please visit OMA’s Festival of Trees parking page.
Whether you’re seeing The Best of Enemies in its closing weekend or taking your family to The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley, remember to allow yourself a few extra minutes arrival time. Questions or concerns? Contact our Box Office at (407) 447-1700 ext. 1. Drive safe and we’ll see you at the Theater!
Melissa Landy, Public Relations Coordinator