Photos: Sold-Out Opening Night for “God of Carnage” & After Party!
Opening night of each Signature Series production, Orlando Shakespeare Theater invites our audiences to Harriett’s Bar at the Lowndes Shakespeare Center, giving them a chance to mingle and chat with the actors, design team, OST Staff and crew of it’s latest production.
After a very successful Importance of Being Earnest opening, attended by more than 250 loyal followers, we were excited to set the bar even higher for God of Carnage! An estimated 100 people stayed after the show for appetizers and happy hour drinks, hosted by Edible Orlando and the Eat Local Week team.
Check out this yummy menu!
- Braised Pasture Prime wagyu beef shanks with Olde Hearth Bread Co. focaccia crouton
- Long & Scott Farms Kirby cucumber boats with Deep Creek Ranch Thai-marinated veal sirloin
- Monterey Farms mushroom ceviche with Heart of Christmas Farms red-oak lettuce (vegan)
- Winter Park Dairy Sunshine Bleu cheese (vegetarian)
- Latitude Foods fresh mozzarella on Olde Hearth Bread Co. French bread crostini with red pepper confit and tomato jam (vegetarian)
- Olde Hearth Bread Co. cracker bread
- Lake Meadow Naturals deviled eggs with Romesco sauce (vegetarian; contains nuts)
- Wild Ocean Seafood Market smoked mullet dip with Olde Heart Bread Co. brioche points
- Wild Ocean Seafood Market wild-caught shrimp cocktail
- Inland Ocean pompano escabeche
We hope you’ll join us December 2, 2011 for the next Opening Night Extravaganza! We’re bringing back one of the most popular productions Orlando Shakes has EVER staged, the hilarious holiday comedy, A Tuna Christmas.
Until then, we want to thank the fantastic folks at Edible Orlando and Eat Local Week for a fantastic opening night! Thank you!