Poker Tournament This Friday! Free food, drinks & great prizes!
Register online now by clicking here.
The Fall 2011 Shakespeare Poker Tournament is slated for Friday evening, October 21 at 6:30 p.m. in the Dr. Phillips Patrons Room at the Lowndes Shakespeare Center. The game is No-Limit Texas Hold-’em and includes professional dealers, racetrack-style poker tables and prizes. Top prizes include: a $250 gift certificate to the Mall at Millenia, tickets to local attractions, gift certificates, door prizes and a whole lot more!We also have Blackjack tables for friends or for players who have exited the tournament!
- 6:30 p.m. – Registration
- 7:00 p.m. – Rules and regulations
- 7:15 p.m. – Shuffle up and deal
- 11:30 p.m. – End
Donation: Suggested donation for poker is $40*, including FREE pizza, beer, wine, snacks and door prizes. (Re-buys are available until the break for a suggested $25 donation.) Blackjack buy-in $20.
Where: The John and Rita Lowndes Shakespeare Center, 812 E. Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803
To reserve: Call the Box Office during normal business hours to make your reservation. 407-447-1700 or register on the web 24 hours a day by clicking here.
Limit: First 100 players registered. Blackjack is unlimited.
Refreshments: FREE FOOD! Beer, wine, soda, snacks, and plenty of pizza for dinner will be available for all participants.
Table Sponsorship | Corporate/Individual: Table Sponsorships are available at $350 per table and include:
- Name plaque: Company or individual name on the Sponsor Table.
- 10 players for the tournament: Ten of your friends or employees or client players will be given places at the table. They can play at your sponsored table or play at different tables.
- Wall signage: Your name/company in the Poker Room during the event.
- Website recognition: Your name or company logo on our website.
- Tax deductible: Your sponsorship is a tax-deductible contribution to the arts.
Please contact PJ Albert if interested: 407-447-1700 ext. 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All donations go to benefit the Orlando Shakespeare Theater in Partnership with UCF.
*A $40 donation is suggested but not required for entry into the tournament. The tournament does not require an entry fee, donation, substantial contribution, payment, proof of purchase, or contribution.